Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
Application Processing Timeframe
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AshleyAshley
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has an idea of the currrent timeframe in processing applications once the DRE has cashed your application fee? I figured they may be a bit behind since the pandemic and don’t want to add to their already high call volumes.

Any updates would be greatly appreciated!!

Profile photo of TiaraTiara
    Participant

Hey I was wondering the same thing too. I submitted my application last week and they just took the fee out of my account, didn’t think that would happen for at least a few weeks.

Profile photo of AshleyAshley
    Participant

Hi Tara,

I thought the same thing. It’s been a couple of weeks for me since they processed the fee but still unknown when the application will be processed. Now with the virus numbers increasing and bars, hair, and nail salons needing to close again I have a feeling we may be in for a longer wait.

Profile photo of AlfonsoAlfonso
    Participant

Is there an official site to reach out to or do we have to patiently wait for an official response?

Profile photo of Operations ManagerOperations Manager
    Keymaster

Hi Alfonso,

You can check this link for their current processing times: https://www.dre.ca.gov/Licensees/CurrentTimeframes.html

You can also try to call the DRE if you wish for more of an update: DRE Public Information Line – 1-877-373-4542

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.