Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
Finance exam is difficult
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Profile photo of RaquelRaquel
    Participant
    #76148 |

The finance exam is difficult. For this exam I took advantage of the open book and used the glossary and index. Even with the open book I barely passed the exam with a 61%, I’m not proud of that, but I was happy I passed it so I could move on to the next book. My advice is take advantage of the open book and use the glossary & index.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Profile photo of Raquel Raquel.
    Profile photo of TanjaTanja
    Participant
    #80375 |

OMG, Finance Finals is really hard! I just did it and did not pass ..Grrrrrrr!!!! Questions are really hard, the other two was very easy for me but this one … completely different.

Profile photo of SamiSami
    Participant
    #80378 |

Hi everyone i have the same problem i took the test last night i didn’t pass it as well…i have no idea what’s the best way to get this thing done.

Profile photo of TanjaTanja
    Participant
    #80428 |

Same here. Just fail again – it deleted all of my Test. Here we go again! very frustrating

Profile photo of SaniyaSaniya
    Participant
    #80851 |

I couldnt pass it as well. Afraid to take it again

Profile photo of JillJill
    Participant
    #81498 |

For the R.E Practice final exam I used the State Prep questions that appeared to go with that class and it was easy. I have gone thru the Finance study questions multiple times. I just tried to take the final and was about halfway thru and had maybe seen 3-4 questions that were in the study guide? All others were completely new and I had to utilize the definitions, glossary etc for most of the rest. Had to take a phone call and my time expired so I now don’t even know what kind of score I would have gotten – a little thrown that i spend a few days taking the 180 question practice tests to then not have any questions look familiar….

Profile photo of AlmaAlma
    Participant
    #88351 |

I have taken the finance course and I am at chapter 15 and am getting t take the final. I failed once before and do not want to fail again. any tips or any one out there that had the same problem that can help ???

Profile photo of DanielDaniel
    Participant
    #90342 |

Any tips for studying for the finnance exam? this one is tough

Profile photo of RUTHRUTH
    Participant
    #92266 |

I didn’t pass the finance exam the first time and actually went back to re-read the entire book while meticulously making flash cards for everything I thought was important. I think the finance exam is difficult compared to principal and practice because the questions are formatted to be more like what we might encounter on the state exam. You really need to know the material to be able to pass this one. It was my last course and second final attempt so I needed to get it done. I put in a solid week of taking my time to read through the book and still only passed with about a 76%. I averaged 90% on the other finals. You can do it if you put the time and effort into it!

Profile photo of StaceyStacey
    Participant
    #92674 |

I just took the finance exam (first attempt) and passed with a 92%. I had read all of the comments on this thread before studying for it, which really freaked me out. However, I felt that I understood most of the concepts after reading the book, highlighting key concepts/definitions, and then going back again and reading only the text I highlighted. There is a ton of information and details in the book, so my advice is to not get bogged down in the details. Know the key concepts and when it comes to taking the final and you come across something you don’t know or remember, just look it up in the index in the back of the book, and there you will find the page where the answer will be.

Please don’t freak out reading the previous comments! You can pass the final by reading the questions carefully and USE THE INDEX! Knowing how to use the index is the key to passing the final, in my opinion. Good luck everyone!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.