Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
Finance Final Exam- Study Suggestions
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of Operations ManagerOperations Manager
    Keymaster
    #95940 |

Hello Students,

In regards to the Finance module, we would like to provide you with a few suggestions on how to best prepare yourself for the Finance quizzes and final exam.

First, utilize the “open book” policy. All questions and answers are taken straight from the textbook. The chapter quizzes correspond with the chapters in the textbook. Since the quizzes and test are both open book, you have the option to search for the information you need to answer the question.

Second, utilize the glossary in the back of the textbook for definitions. This will help you quickly understand important terms.

Third, we also recommend utilizing the index located in the back of the textbook. The index will provide you with the page number where the information you are searching for may be located.

Fourth, when you are preparing for the course exam we recommend reviewing all of your chapter quizzes.

We wish you the best of luck!

• This topic was modified 4 days, 11 hours ago by Profile photo of Chase Milner Chase Milner.
    Profile photo of Ashley MAshley M
    Participant
    #96409 |

Although these tips are helpful and great, I had note cards the book, my personal notes from the quizzes, and I can’t seem to pass this test. I understand why you may not want to show the score and the questions with the answers. However, can you at least show us what we get wrong so we know where we clearly need to study more? I have no idea what I got wrong or where to even start I got many answers from the book and yet have failed 2x now I get to retake the course, incredibly displeased.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Ashley M Ashley M.
    Profile photo of Operations ManagerOperations Manager
    Keymaster
    #96469 |

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for the feedback.
    We are unable to provide even only the incorrect questions due to state regulations.

Profile photo of Ashley MAshley M
    Participant
    #96574 |

So how should I study if I don’t know what I am missing?

Profile photo of IrieIrie
    Participant
    #96651 |

I completely agree. I didn’t pass the exam the first time and have been studying like CRAZY but I am still scared to take the final exam because if I fail again I have to re take the entire course without knowing what I do and don’t understand. How am I suppose to study the things I don’t understand fully without knowing what I got wrong???

Profile photo of Pedro JoaquinPedro Joaquin
    Participant
    #97272 |

Good day,

I barely passed the finance final test, but I suggest getting all the glossary terminology down so that you have a platform to answer the questions.

Good luck.

Profile photo of KarenKaren
    Participant
    #97433 |

I just passed the Finance final test first try and it was really hard. I use the vocabulary and the index to get to the page with the answer. This was time consuming but I did it. Good luck to everyone!!

Profile photo of WilliamWilliam
    Participant
    #98050 |

Wait. If you don’t pass it on the second try, you have to re-take the ENTIRE course. All three sections?

Profile photo of Operations ManagerOperations Manager
    Keymaster
    #98053 |

Hi William,
    If you fail the second attempt for your Finance exam, the entire course for Finance resets not the other courses.

Profile photo of AnjaliAnjali
    Participant
    #98814 |

I took finance elective again, I failed the finance exam again. So far I have repeated the class twice. That means I have taken the test four times and not being able to pass even after retaking the course. It seems very hard and not sure what I am doing wrong. I called the representative and he suggested I can choose another elective instead of finance so I am doing that. I have been part of this online course for 1 year now, and I don’t want to spend more time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.