Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
Finance Final Exam- Study Suggestions
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 50 total)
  • Profile photo of jacquelinejacqueline
    Participant

So sad today , I failed 2nd time on the Finance Final Exam 🙁 . will have to study more !!! It is SUPER HARD !!

Profile photo of John DaveJohn Dave
    Participant

Just took the Finance Exam this morning and I passed. I did not think I was gonna pass the exam because the questions were difficult. I had to re read some of the questions and the answers multiple times to actually understand the questions and the answers. I utilized the glossary and the Index on the back of the book. I first used the glossary to see if the definitions would make sense to the question and if did not i went to the index top find the pages and re-read the page or topic or the paragraph. Another technique I used was i tried to define the answers first and then matched it to the questions. Good Luck on everyone that needs to take the Finance Exam. You guys can do it!!

Profile photo of VelvetVelvet
    Participant

Congrats John on passing. I’ve taken this exam 3 times and still haven’t passed. I’ve tried everything and still failing. I have one more try before I have to start over again
    I’ve been stuck for over 4 months.

Profile photo of MelaniaMelania
    Participant

Im in the same situation i failed the first time on the finance final im so scared to take it again i tried all the tips i dont know if i was close or not at all

Profile photo of RicardoRicardo
    Participant

I’ve taken this test 4 times, and I still can’t pass it. I’ve read the glossary, use the index, google the answers and nothing.
    i wish we could know what we got wrong because i thought i was doing a great job 🙁

Profile photo of BrooksBrooks
    Participant

I failed finance the first time too.I’m planning to take it again soon hopefully I pass 😬

Profile photo of JaliylahJaliylah
    Participant

I’m not sure if my last message went through. Does anyone have ANY suggestions on taking this exam (people who’ve failed a couple of times)? I have never been good in college finance, and i’m struggling to retain Real Estate finance. Please anything.

* *Should i screenshot the test on every page, just in case i fail or is completely different for every time you take it..?

Participant

Congratulations!

Participant

@Brooks. Have you retaken the test? Any suggestions? I am not retaining what i read, and how the questions are asked, is confusing. Is it possible to screenshot the test, just in case i fail that way i can study the questions before retaking. Please an suggestions, is helpful.

Profile photo of Operations ManagerOperations Manager
    Keymaster

Hi Jaliylah,

We do not allow students to take screenshots of exams to protect the integrity of the test bank. Once the exam is submitted it will only provide you with a score, it will not show you correct or incorrect answers.
    For the course exams, we always recommend students using the textbook to search for answers and assistance during the exams.
    For studying purposes of the State Exam, we recommend using the “State Exam Prep/Crash Course” tab on your portal. This will help you dive into all 7 categories on the exam.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.