Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
Finance Final Exam- Study Suggestions
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Profile photo of EmigdioEmigdio
    Participant

Hi all!!

I am in Woodland Hills, I am currently on Principals and have just completed the 3 quiz in this section- I signed up for the webinars on Monday and Wednesday. Anyone else taking the classes? I would love to join study group. Keep me posted, I am available anytime.

Thanks for the tips Angelica!!

Profile photo of AngelicaAngelica
    Participant

Emigdio, it was my pleasure!

I was not invited to those webinars you mention. I’m studying principles too. I’m going to start ch 7 today. This is my last course. I can’t wait!
    Are the webinars via zoom?

I’m in northridge and would like to get a study group together. I’m also already having informational interviews with different real estate offices here in the valley to see who I want to work with. I’m learning a lot from their team meetings.

Can you pass on your email address?

Regards!

Profile photo of EmigdioEmigdio
    Participant

here is my email emigdio.plascencia25@gmail.com. look forward to your insight and what i can provide for help.

Profile photo of DesireeDesiree
    Participant

i studied so hard for this exam thought i did good and failed , i read my quiz questions over and over again and have no idea what i got wrong or even what area to study more in. i hate that it does not help you in that way

Profile photo of Chase MilnerChase Milner
    Keymaster

Hello Desiree,
    I’ve reviewed your exam and can tell you that you missed a passing grade by 9 percentage points. We are unable to provide feedback on the course exams due to state regulations. They have informed us and other schools that we are not allowed to provide the correct answers to students because that could affect the integrity of our test bank.
    It looks as though you have another chance to take the exam. We wish you the best of luck with your studying.
    Best wishes,
    CA Realty Training Team

Profile photo of DeniseDenise
    Participant

Are there any practice tests that I can take on the mathematical calculations? I would like to practice a number of times before taking the quiz.

Profile photo of Operations ManagerOperations Manager
    Keymaster

Hi Denise,

There are many practice math questions within the textbook.
    You can also try to utilize the “State Exam Prep” area of your portal.

Profile photo of NikkiNikki
    Participant

Hi Angelica and Emigdio,
    My name is Nikki. I am taking the Real Estate Practice as well. I just finished all quizzes Unit 1-15 but i haven’t take the exam course yet. I was wondering if you both close to finish or maybe we could share information on how to study for the exam if it possible. Let me know if you both interested. Angelica may i have your email and Emigdio i have your email on the comment. May i email you related to the exam. Please let know know. Also this is my email nikkiton@gmail.com. Looking forward to study with you both. Thanks.

Profile photo of NikkiNikki
    Participant

Hi Angelica,

May i have your email if you dont mind. I just finished all my quiz for practice. I would love you hear from you what to study for the final exam course. Thanks. Nikki.

Profile photo of JavierJavier
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am currently studying the Finance part of the course. Is there any online study groups here that I might be able to join to help study better?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.