Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
Finance Final Exam- Study Suggestions
Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Profile photo of DevonDevon
    Participant

To anyone who has had to take the Finance Test a second time: Was the second test very similar to the first OT was it completely different? Just trying to recall the questions asked and study those areas. Thanks!

Profile photo of lexalexa
    Participant

So now I am nervous to take this final test. One comment said that the questions on the quizzes weren’t necessarily the same as the final test? I made my own flash cards based off of all the quizzes and end of chapter quizzes.I feel confident with the glossary but should I print out the flashcards they provide instead of the one I made? And math is not my strong suit should I memorize any formulas before I take this test? Any tips from someone who has passed would be great. And if you could explain how the flashcards they provide work that would be lovely. Thank you.

Profile photo of AngelicaAngelica
    Participant

Lexi, pass on your email. I have some great tips to help you pass Finance test. By far it was the most difficult one.
    I recently passed my state exam too!:)

Profile photo of lexalexa
    Participant

Hi Angelica, my email is lexahoffman@yahoo any advice would be much appreciated! And congrats on passing the state exam! Thank you for your time

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.