Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
First try passed State Exam in NorCal! + Tips for Studying
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 67 total)
  • Profile photo of ChristineChristine
    Participant

I was elated to pass the State Exam on my first try last week. After all the time spent studying, I can confidently say that all the materials presented here are tremendously helpful towards being successful with the exam. I devoted a lot of the time to taking the practice exam over and over, and when it came time to take the actual State Exam there were many questions that looked similar to what I encountered in the practice exam. More importantly, know your concepts and vocabulary! You cannot be successful if you don’t understand what you’re studying.

Remember acronyms to help with your studying such as:
    UPTEE (Bundle of Rights)
    TTIP (4 unities to create joint tenancy)
    STUD (Determining Value)
    PETE (Government Powers)
    MARIA (Fixtures)

I also created a vocabulary study guide with color highlights to help me, so if anybody would like a copy I can send you the PDF of it. I have to warn you that it is 131 pages, so it’s pretty comprehensive. 🙂

Profile photo of John DaveJohn Dave
    Participant

Congratulations Christine!!! I would like to see your copy if possible. heres my email jtkvancz@yahoo.com

Profile photo of AlexisAlexis
    Participant

i would also love a copy of that PDF if you could @alexislaughrey@gmail.com

Profile photo of FALLONFALLON
    Participant

Congrats! So awesome! I would LOVE a copy please. @Fallontoma@ca.rr.com
    Thanks so much!

Profile photo of AlanaAlana
    Participant

Hi there I would love a copy of you it! Thanks! driver20208@gmail.com

Profile photo of MARQUISHAMARQUISHA
    Participant

I passed on the first try at the La Palma facility. I did not take the crash course exam prep class either.

Profile photo of MarleneMarlene
    Participant

Congrats! did you take the online classes only or what was your study path?

Profile photo of MichelleMichelle
    Participant

Hi Christine, thant’s awesome!!! Would love if you sent me a copy to frontdesk@kwpv.com Thank you in advance.

Profile photo of EveEve
    Participant

Hi Christine! Congrats to you. All your hard work paid off. I’d love a copy of your pdf. evepieper@gmail.com. thanks a bunch!

Profile photo of MARQUISHAMARQUISHA
    Participant

I PASSED MY EXAM THE FIRST TRY 7/3/19. THERE ARE NO MATH PROBLEMS… STUDY FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY IT IS THE BIGGEST PORTION OF THE TEST. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, YOU GET THE CONCEPTS OF THE QUESTIONS, TAKE THE FINAL 8-10 TIMES. I TOOK IT ONCE PER DAY FOR 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EXAM, A LOT OF THE QUESTIONS ARE ON THE FINAL. I TOOK THE TEST IN SOCAL, LA PALMA.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of MARQUISHA MARQUISHA.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.