Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
licensing
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of viktoryaviktorya
    Participant

who else is Ready to take the licensing exam ? i sent over my applications but guessing it will be postponed because of COVID.. does anyone have any clue about the dates

Profile photo of Operations ManagerOperations Manager
    Keymaster

Hi Viktorya,

The DRE is still processing applications at this time, however, each county is providing exams within their counties safety regulations.
    You may call the DRE and ask for an update for your county:
    DRE Public Information Line – 1-877-373-4542

Profile photo of EstherEsther
    Participant

i was able to schedule my exam for july 21 in san diego. you should log in online. seems like they are only allowing 10 people per room.

Profile photo of MatthewMatthew
    Participant

I called the DRE and they said the turn around time after receiving your application is 9 weeks to get a test date.

Profile photo of IDAIDA
    Participant

I’ll be done with my classes by next week and ready to apply.
    Does any one know if it’s recommended to apply for both exam and license at the same time?
    It seems like it saves time but I’m not sure what the disadvantages are except for the cost

Profile photo of IDAIDA
    Participant

I’ll be done with my classes by next week and ready to apply.
    Does any one know if it’s recommended to apply for both exam and license at the same time?
    It seems like it saves time but I’m not sure what the disadvantages are except for the cost

Profile photo of IDAIDA
    Participant

I did a chat with CARealtyschool and this is what’s recommended:

“We recommend paying both the exam fee and license fee together so that when you pass the exam you’ll have your license number the same day.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.