Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
Passed the test first try! :)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of YVETTEYVETTE
    Participant

I took the test today and passed on my first attempt! I studied all the concepts separately with the reveled answers, it took me about 2-3 days to review each concept with the questions because I wanted to take my time in understanding the material. If you do not understand a particular question, look it up under the definitions or google it for examples (example: what is a “hip” can be better understood by having a visual picture). After I studied the questions with revealed answers, I continuously took the practice exams. I know they say to keep taking it until you get an 80 or above, but I aimed for obtaining a 90 or better at least 2-3 times consistently. I studied almost everyday for about 2 months (sometimes I skipped a few days) just so I could continuously keep the terminology in my head as fresh as possible. I did not take the crash course videos due to some technical issues, but everyone I asked said I should have take it… I honestly think you don’t have to if you are scoring in the 90s on the practice exams. But if your hesitant than do whatever it takes to ease your nerves. During the test I closed my eyes, took deep breaths, thought happy thoughts whenever I felt like I needed a break. And I believe in the power of prayer so I prayed before and during the test. Good luck to you all! If you are truly prepared than you are ready! Ps. If one question is really confusing on the test skip it and you might find it somewhere else in the test!

Profile photo of KarenKaren
    Participant

Congratulations and good luck to you in your new career.

Profile photo of WilliamWilliam
    Participant

Congratulations!!!

Profile photo of LyndaLynda
    Participant

Thanks for sharing! Congratulations!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.