Welcome ,
CA Realty School Portal
Study Group starting with Practices then Principals
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of GuadalupeGuadalupe
    Participant

Hi everyone 🙂 I am from the San Diego Area and was wondering is anyone was interested in a study group? Or if there already is a study group I can join via Zoom? I am currently working on Practices. Thank you!

Profile photo of JackJack
    Participant

Hi, Guadalupe.
    We have a Principles study group that meets Sunday evenings. Does this work for you?
    Reply with your email address, and I will send the details to you.

Profile photo of SandraSandra
    Participant

Hi everyone this is Sandy, I’m trying to pass the state test with a high score. study group for finance? currently in Montebello?

Profile photo of DennisDennis
    Participant

Hello Jack,

I’m in Santa Cruz and I would love to join your Sunday evening Principles study group. Please let me know more via e-mail (d.jevonescott@gmail.com)

Profile photo of RondellRondell
    Participant

Is anyone still doing study groups?😃

Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dennis Scott and I am extending an open invitation to those interested in joining. I have recently finished courses in Practices, Principles and Finance. I’m waiting to take my state exam and become a realtor, but until then I need to study and what better way to study than with everyone in California! So tomorrow Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 3pm I will be hosting a Zoom meeting so that we may get to know one another and study at the same time.

My email is d.jevonescott@gmail.com and my cell # is (831) 325-1122 please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dennis Scott and I am extending an open invitation to those interested in joining. I have recently finished courses in Practices, Principles and Finance. I’m waiting to take my state exam and become a realtor, but until then I need to study and what better way to study than with everyone in California! So tomorrow Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 3pm I will be hosting a Zoom meeting so that we may get to know one another and study at the same time.

My email is d.jevonescott@gmail.com and my cell # is (831) 325-1122 please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Profile photo of JamesJames
    Participant

Just starting out with Principles as my first course. Not following the fast-paced webinars; studying on my own time. Would love to link up with at least one other person who’s starting out. We can all benefit from studying together and talking the concepts through.

Drop me a line at jamesmcomber@gmail.com or post your email in a comment (I assume this board is private).

Thanks all.

Profile photo of YuliyaYuliya
    Participant

Hi James, I am also just starting with Principles and would like to have a study buddy or a group 🙂 lets schedule some time to study together, here is my number 951-905-8651. Feel free to call or text me.
    -Yuliya

Profile photo of PriscillaPriscilla
    Participant

Hey all, just finished chapter 3 in Practices, I emailed James already to try to link up with a group chat or email chain. Let me know, I am typically a pretty good student.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.